Your Marketing Must Answer Specific Questions
Who are you and/or who are you with?
Why are you here?
What do you do?
What will that do for me?
What do you want me to do?
Why should I trust you?
Who are you again?
Your prospects are asking to answer those questions with every piece of your marketing and advertising. And don’t kid yourself they are asking those questions all the time.
Every ad you publish must answer those questions.
That doesn’t mean you need to have sentence or more for every question but customer must get those questions answered in your ad. If you don’t, your ad failed.
Don’t be afraid to advertise. It is easier than you think and more important than you can imagine!
Ponte Marketing ad in this post answers all of the questions and it is still witty.
- How to Easily Create a SlideShare Presentation ...
- While this list is not comprehensive by any mea...
- We’re all familiar with sticker shock; but with...
- I need to be active on social media, but IR...
- You’ve got the website and the promising client...